Welcome to the Strange

Follow me as I try to balance literature, love, and life in the real world. Will the realm of the unreal win in the end? It's beginning to seem that way.

Friday 4 March 2011

Logos (because in the beginning there is this)

The exhibitionist in me seems to require an audience, and yet the other blog I began a few months ago I have recently discarded because far too many people I know knew it.  And to be known by those who know me is so much more distasteful to me than to be known by those who know not what I am.  It's  much more exciting to be observed by strangers.  Don't you think?

And so I begin.  I'm not sure what the content of this blog will be.  Perhaps, in the modernist fashion, it will be merely a stream of consciousness.  And you, my post-modern reader, are free to critique it.

No comments:

Post a Comment